This B-week in Room 2808…
- Given testing at the end of the year, this is a shorter in-class quarter. Get work turned in on time! (No Q4 credit recovery)
- Q3 credit recovery work is due back by Thursday, May 17th.
ENGLISH 3/AMERICAN LITERATURE
- Biography of Zora Neale Hurston (p. 723) and information on Eatonville, FL (p. 724), then read the excerpt from “Dust Tracks on a Road” (p. 725-730). If you were absent, you can download the PDF and read the story here.
- “Their Eyes Were Watching God” (45 min. increments)
AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE & COMPOSITION
- I know many of you will be in and out of class this week as you take AP exams — get plenty of rest, eat a good breakfast, and good luck! I believe in you and know you’ll do a great job!APLC Exam Review Pack
- Only materials that have been released to the public by College Board will be linked to and/or distributed electronically. All other AP exam materials (MC tests and FRQs) will be distributed in class. You may check Updates of the APLC Page for a list of essay topics we have covered.
- FRQ Blank Response Paper
- STILL ON SCHEDULE!!! APLC Exam: Wednesday, May 16th, Vaughn Towers, Carter-Finley Stadium, be there at 7:15.
- APLC Exam Study Guide (in-class handout)
- AP Concluding Paragraphs and Student(in-class handout)