This A-week in Room 2808…
- Given testing at the end of the year, this is a shorter in-class quarter. Get work turned in on time! (No Q4 credit recovery)
- Q3 credit recovery contracts due Monday, April 23 — you cannot get your credit recovery work until I have a contract returned, signed by both you AND a parent/guardian
ENGLISH 3/AMERICAN LITERATURE
- Civil War-era unit test review — LATE THIS WEEK — was due last week, get this turned in!
- Section 4 (Regionalism & Realism) and Section 5 (Early Modern Age) Notes
- NYTimes Upfront Magazine (nonfiction article analysis) — “A Drug of Mass Destruction,” “Women on the Front Line,” “Escape to America,” “Frankenstein 200 Years Later”
AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE & COMPOSITION
- All AP-released exam materials (MC tests and FRQs) will be distributed in class; they cannot be posted by anyone other than the College Board.
- FRQ Blank Response Paper
- Netflix documentary: “Take Your Pills” — In a hyper-competitive world, stimulant drugs offer students, athletes, coders and others a way to do more — faster and better. But at what cost?
- FRQ1 “Cheat Sheet”
- FRQ2 “Cheat Sheet”
- FRQ3 “Cheat Sheet”
- Graphic: Partisan Bias in Media Sources (source: Bucknell Univ.)