This B-week in Room 2808… Ms. Ausley gets a little bit older!
- Given testing at the end of the year, this is a shorter in-class quarter. Get work turned in on time!
ENGLISH 3/AMERICAN LITERATURE
- Civil War-era unit test review — A-day was last Friday; B-day this Monday — the review must be completed and will be collected prior to the test for a grade
- Civil War-era unit test (A-day Thursday 4/19; B-day Wednesday 4/18)
- Section 4 (Regionalism & Realism) and Section 5 (Early Modern Age) Notes
AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE & COMPOSITION
- All AP-released exam materials (MC tests and FRQs) will be distributed in class; they cannot be posted by anyone other than the College Board.
- FRQ Blank Response Paper
- Review of Pros and cons of corporate sponsorships in schools FRQ3
- Argument/Persuasion FRQs & writing introductions
- Peer edit and reflections of Argument essays (charitable incentives & corporate sponsorships)