This A-week in Room 2808…
- Q4 begins Monday, April 9th! Given testing at the end of the year, this is a shorter in-class quarter. Get work turned in on time!
ENGLISH 3/AMERICAN LITERATURE
- continue Civil War-era unit with “Lincoln”
- unit test review — A-day Friday; B-day Monday
- unit test (A-day Tuesday 4/17; B-day Wednesday 4/18)
AP ENGLISH LANGUAGE & COMPOSITION
- All AP-released exam materials (MC tests and FRQs) will be distributed in class; they cannot be posted by anyone other than the College Board.
- Introduction to FRQ3, Argument/Persuasive Essay (PDF with blanks for students)
- Ethics of Charitable Incentives FRQ3 — see Ms. Ausley for this
- FRQ Blank Response Paper
- Review College Board student samples for Ethics of Charitable Incentives FRQ3
- Pros and cons of corporate sponsorship in schools FRQ3 — see Ms. Ausley for this